While the use of good business etiquette will not make up for technical knowledge in the workplace,bad manners and poor etiquette can cost both the employees and the organization for which they work. This training will help you to understand the concepts of business etiquette and learn how to apply business etiquette rules in a wide variety of typical business situations.
- By the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of etiquette at the workplace
- Create a professional image, office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
- Use the Internet appropriately when at work and handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues in the workplace.
- Introduce people properly, be a good conversationalist, and follow proper etiquette in meetings.
- Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications
- Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
- Be a courteous traveler and prepare for international business trips.
- Why etiquette at workplace is important.
- Office protocol
- Professional conduct
- Communicating in the workplace
- Etiquette in communication
- Business functions
- Travelling for business
- All employees.
Note: Managers are trained separately from other staff