Of all the activities that organizations, companies and institutions engage in, it is the sales team that directly touches the bottom line to bring in revenue. Because of this truth, this team must be equipped with critical knowledge and skills to be able to deliver on its mandate. Selling is a wonderful profession when approached ethically, constructively and with adequate knowledge of the company and product.
This training will help the sales people to understand the modern selling techniques and practices. It will also motivate them to love and enjoy what they do while at the same time meeting and exceeding their sales targets for personal and corporate success.
Expected learning outcomes
By the end of this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the profession. Defining and clarifying some important technical and working terminologies
- Look back to visualize the future-where have we come from, and what does the future hold for the profession
- Understand the important points sales people must know and do-the dos and don’ts
- Know why sales people are important
- Share the challenges sales people encounter and ways to deal with those challenges
- Understand the selling process- approaches to effective selling and clinching the deal
- Appreciate the value of the after sale service-thinking beyond the sale
- Build lasting relationship with prospects and clients
This training will be very interactive. It will entail lectures, discussions and interactive forums.
- Sales Managers Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Branch Managers
- All Sales Staff