The foundation, survival and profitability of any business enterprise is dependent on one key factor: the customer.
The founder of Walt-Mart, Sam Walton puts it more bluntly; “There is only one boss. The customer and he or she can fire everybody in the company from the Chairman down, simply by spending their money somewhere else.” This simple statement cannot be overemphasized particularly today when businesses are facing severe challenges such as competition, shifting customer tastes and preferences, etc.
These challenges must be overcome-and the overcoming of these challenges cannot be possible without participation, involvement, and unwavering commitment to customer service excellence. This training is aimed at empowering managers to be catalysts of excellent customer service in their organizations.
At the end of this training, participants are expected to:
- Clearly see the correlation between responsive management and service excellence
- Understand how the managers behavior and practices determine the quality of service rendered to customers
- Guide, inspire, support and encourage their teams towards customer service excellence
- Nurture a corporate culture that is customer focused
- Create an environment that promotes excellence by streamlining all possible barriers such as structures, processes and procedures.
- Model, coach and mentor others
- Evaluate at a personal and corporate level the customer service commitment
- Set up enduring systems whose number one priority is the customer
Target Audience: All managers at different levels in the organization